Sensibilities Prevention Services
is the Minnesota based training and consultation business for Cordelia Anderson & Associates. Andersons' career has been dedicated to prevention of various forms of harm including: sexual violence, child sexual abuse and exploitation, countering normalization of sexual harm, bullying/cyber-bullying, , child abuse and interpersonal violence, compassion fatigue and the harmful impact of pornography.
Prevention requires a clear vision of what we're working for not only what we're working against and a commitment to social change. Cordelia's work also involves:
· promotion of healthy development including: sexual health, healthy relationships, healthy touch, protective factors, restorative justice and self-care and organization health
· strategies for social change to create a healthy society so that all children, youth and adults are treated with dignity, respect and honor and are able to live their lives free from abuse or exploitation.
- MN Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MNCASA) Prevention Consultant to develop Demand the Change (DC), DC for Children, Voices of Experience and related efforts to advance prevention statewide.MNCASA
- National Children’s Advocacy Centers (NCAC) as a prevention consultant to expand and enhance NCAC’s Prevention Initiatives. Children’s Advocacy Centers
- Internet Crimes Against Children with Kenwood Therapy Center to develop a Wellness Program to deal with Toxic Stress & Compassion Fatigue. See her recite Video Training. Enter password: kenwood13